Sunday, June 12, 2005

I'm a character in a Star Wars movie trying to escape from some enemies. As the main hero is planning his escape, I try to take out some Emperial bad guys. I'm injured sitting on the ground and take a shot at a bounty hunter. He shoots at the same time and we're both hit, though I'm hit critically.

I run back inside and tell the hero, A young Filipino Jedi, that I'm dead. We say our farewells and the Jedi tells another ally (we're the only 3 left) that he'll contact him in some form in the future. We all shake hands and I (as the Jedi) make a break for it. As I run outside, I see RW overseeing several tables piled with boxes of comics. I use my lightsaber to destroy some of the comics as a distraction & leap towards my vehicle. I also yell sorry to RW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home