Friday, June 24, 2005

I'm talkinh to a coupleof college guys outside a house theyre renting. one says tot he other, why don;t we just tell the guy we can;t afford to pay the rent?" yeah, says te other, "we eveen have tits in there that aren;t ours (referring to some girls they'd brougth with them).

Once nside the house, the guys have gone to bed or something. I try to slip out the back porch. I walk by another deck where two coules are lazing about. As I pass by quuetly, one of tyhe girls wakes up and comes towards me. She's asking me to perform a boy-band song. I keep walking towards a tall fence to get away. Therough the cracks of the gence I can see more your coeds. I begin t see a song and the girls following me takes over.

LAter...

We're in the Bay Area (or somewhere) for Wei Ming's wedding. It's morning a few days before the ceremony. I go outside to call Adam or Wei Ming to see if they can skip out on work & hang out with us. It's raning very hard & I run from the house to a covered deck. I run back inside and sit down at a breakfast table with Susannah and some other guests.

Later...

I'm standing on a commercial street at night with a gunch of big Brazilian wrestler-type guys. a couple of them are hacing an argument and one picks up a guitar & smashes it. Along with a few others, I'm yelling for them to stop fighting. One of them takes a big disco ball over to a music shop's glass store front and throw the ball to smash the glass. The first attempt fails as the ball bounces off the glass. We continue watching but walk away from the scene, all the while complaining about how stupid this all is. Another guy takes t he ball and smashes the window. We continue walking away and watching from a higher vantage point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home