Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I'm trying to make my way home at night after dinner at a restaurant. I'm walking along 8th Avenue heading South. It's a very hilly area and I find myself speeding along. I realize I'm carrying my bb Glock and tuck it into the small of my back under my jacket. Some of the blocks are so steep I have to sit down and slide down the blocks. There is snow & ice on the street in one block and I slide through the snow past some playing kids.

Along the way I pass a young couple and their young daughter. The mother calls after the daughter in French or Russian accented English. The kid's name sounds like Sofia. The father is carrying a short antique-looking double barrel shotgun. A few blocks later, I realize I'm carrying the shotgun. I examine it as I walk and realize it's also a BB gun. I pass some pretentious rich folks who are commenting about a nearby restaurant and how prestigious it looks. I suddenly realize I've lost my glock. I go back for it, passing lots of people. I spot my glock on the ground on the other side of a railing & fence. I brush past some people to climb over the fence. I have to get past an upset looking young woman. I tell her to move aside so I don't fall on her. When she moves aside, I say, "Let me rephrase, can you move so you can break my fall?" She laughs and I retrieve my gun. I sweep her into my arms and kiss her, telling her, "You're Regular Ann #2." She seems amused by this and we walk home together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home