Sunday, July 24, 2005

I'm at a friend's house looking for the bathroom. I find a tiny closet-sized bathroom and go in. There's another closet-style sliding door that's slightly open. I'm about to pee when I notice a woman is on the other side of the door. I make a noise so she'll hear me. I say, "Sorry, I'll let you have your privacy." She slides the door closed and I use the bathroom. Through the crack of the door, I see that it's the friend's mother. i entertain the idea of sleeping with her but realize she's not that attractive. I notice her tiny breasts and wonder how she ever breast fed her kids.

As I make my way through the house, my mom comes up to me with a Chinese newspaper. She asks me why I was reading it in her bed. I tell her that I don't read Chinese newspapers so it couldn't have been me. She persists and I start getting agitated. I tell he I bet her $1000 that I've not touched the newspaper, that she can have the police dust it for fingerprints. Mom half-jokingly says she'd bet $10,000 and I immediately tell her I'd bet her store. She laughs awkwardly and tells me not to get so mad.

I start running out the house (which is a huge mansion). As I head down the front stairs (which remind me of a museum entrance), mom takes some food out to a food stall where some of her employees are working. She looks back at me chagrined, as if to say she's sorry for being so busy. I run past all the food stalls and run down the road, looking at the cornfields around me.

Later, I'm in an outdoor classroom as a lecture starts. I realize I don't have my homework or notes and have no idea what the teacher's talking about. I grab a notebook and pretend to follow along. Inside are just some of my high school superhero drawings.

I also realize I have to get to my next class within an hour. It's a psychology class but I don't remember where it is. I also realize I've left my shoes and run back into the mansion to get them.

Back outside, it looks like a sprawling Old West town as I run towards campus. I have a large (closed) umbrella in my hand as I run and I feel a guy behind me hit me. I turn around and he's mad about me hitting him with the umbrella. I apologize quickly and keep running. He grabs me from behind and keeps irritating me, being very aggressive. A third man walks by us and the annoying man tells the third man not to pull his gun. I keep running but the guy stays with me, pulling me and talking smack. I finally stop and hit him with the umbrella, knocking him down. I hit him a few more times in the face with it and then switch to using my fist. I hit him until his nose is obviously broken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home