Friday, July 15, 2005

I'm inside a stealth fighter in enemy territory trying to figure a way out. I'm communicating with my commanders while trying to the keep the damaged plane airborne. I can see the whole situation from afar. The plane is in the top left quarter of a screen while the the right half of the screen is patrolled by enemies.

Later...

I'm in a Chinese grocery store looking for ramen. A middle aged Chinese couple has sent a retarded store employee in search of something. As he goes off, the couple laugh about how slow and stupid he is. I walk by them and say something about them being assholes. I then find some rame beneath a display case. I dig through the understock for the Korean ramen I like.

Later...

I'm in a room with Scarlett Johansson. We've apparently been searching for each other a long time. I've got my arms around her, my hands inside her tank top caressing her back. Someone enters the room and asks why we don't get married. I say, "That's a bit fast, don't you think?" He says, "Well, a lot's happened today." Scarlett asks me where she is on my list of favorite women and I tell her not to get competitive. She asks me why so-and-so is on the list and I tell her only because she's a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home