Friday, July 02, 2004

Friday, July 2nd, 2004


I’m in a college or high school dorm room with my female roommate (who reminds me of Tosha Neace). I go into the tiny bathroom and discover that it’s laid out terribly. The toilet is right up against the bathtub and I’d have to stand in the tub to pee. The sink is right above the toilet and so low that I can’t even completely lift the lid. I complain to Tosha about this.

Later…

I’m on the run with a couple of other guys. We run into a large rock structure surrounded by water. As we climb onto it, we see shapes just below the surface of the rock. The shapes are large walruses/sharks which burst through the surface to try to attack us. One of the guys goes into a crevice while the rest of us try to reach higher ground. Once safe, I yell for the guy in the crevice. He tells me he’s already safe.

I make my way onto a large campus. I realize I’m being followed by several men posing as college students. I start leading them into a classroom building. I wait around a corner for them to catch up and then suddenly approach them. “Hey guys, have you heard about this show tonight?” They look a little confused and shake their heads. I tell them about this show later tonight at the student center. I ask them for the time and they tell me 8:30. I yell about being late and run off, leaving them behind.

I’m run to a large hotel on the water. I’m still on the run from someone. As I dart through the hotel to escape, I run into a beautiful young woman who I’d seen earlier. She starts running with me and I lead her toward the basement. She hands me a large trophy and I hold it like a blunt weapon, saying, “This may come in handy.”

We try to exit through the back of the hotel but see several security guards coming out way. We duck into a stairwell and head o the basement. As we run past some guards, one of them comes towards me. I swing the trophy and hit him in the head. We continue running. I’m trying to remember which way the garage is so we can steal a car to escape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home