Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Tuesday, June 15th, 2004

We’ve taken over a restaurant/bar for a private party. Susannah’s on the main floor singing a “Wind Beneath My Wings”-type song. The party is a thank-you party from Susannah to me and some of our friends. At the end, we’re presented with a gift pack, including a movie gift certificate for $22.70. As we’re leaving, I ask the waitress if we can get change from this ticket. She takes them and tells me she’ll find out.

Later…

I’m a cowboy with some companions. We’ve been waylaid and held up by some bandits. One young bandit asks me whose pigs these are. I tell him they’re ours. He says, “No, I think they’re mine. I raised them, I fed them, I’m gonna slaughter them.”

As they continue to menace us, I pull out my pistol and put it on one of them. There is a tense standoff. I pull my other pistol and put it on another bandit. One of the Mexican bandits starts talking to another Mexican bandit in Spanish. The gringo bandit leader is agitated. The Mexicans try to run and a shootout erupts.

It’s utter chaos as everyone shoots at everyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home