Thursday, June 03, 2004

Tuesday, June 1st, 2004

I’m in a basement office with an attractive young woman. She’s naked standing at the top of the stairs and I’m trying to do something near her. I tell her I’m very attracted to her but I’m afraid to do anything about it. She tells me she feels the same way. We lock the doors and go downstairs to the bedroom. I start clearing the paperwork from the bed and she gets under the covers. I tell her that we’ll be ok in here even if someone else shows up.

Later…

I’m at a gas station with an Asian woman and her white husband. At the register, the clerk asks for her phone number. When she punches it in, the clerk says that the woman is under arrest for murder. A manager comes over to verify this. In the meantime, I’m trying to figure out how to help her make a run for it.

Later, we’re replaying the same scene. This time, the Asian woman gives a different phone number to avoid being identified. Somehow her info comes up again and the clerks know. We make a dash for her car outside and speed off.

Later, I’m in a Chinese restaurant looking for the woman. I find her in the kitchen and ask if this is where her sister works. She says yes and that it’s safe to hide here for a while. She suggests going to a different restaurant, one where she won’t be noticed as much.

Sunday, May 30th, 2004

It’s early in the morning and we’re waiting for some people to arrive to help install something electronic. I’m looking out the window. Instead of a boat as I’d been expecting, a car pulls up. I yell upstairs for Susannah to get up.

The car pulls up and about 10 people get out, all Chinese, many of them teenagers. I greet the guy who’s helping install for us. Many of the teenagers go inside, expecting to be fed. I tell the guy that we weren’t expecting so many and had already eaten a few hours ago. He says some of the people are Canadian and came with him. Some of the others he doesn’t know and didn’t even talk to him during the trip.

I tell the guy that all the extra people can order a pizza. He laughs at the idea. I ask him if he’s hungry and tell him I could eat again.

I see my dad and notice something in his ear. I realize it’s an oddly placed hearing aid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home