Friday, April 30, 2004

Friday, April 30th, 2004

I’m in a strange city trying to get somewhere. A group of us (including my mom) ride together to a touristy area. As we mill around, I realize I need to go back to the hotel and take a shower. I also realize that the trains are all screwed up and that I should have driven the rental car here. I tell an old lady (who is our host) that I’m going back to the hotel to freshen up and ask if they’ll all still be here when I get back. She tells me yes and that it’s now 1:30pm. I’m surprised at how late it is.

I head out of the building through a huge funhouse revolving door with a gaggle of kids.

Later…

I’m sitting on a bed trying to assemble a Frankenstein monster with a few other guys. The movie prop pieces are way too small to assemble a life-sized monster. I joke to the guy who brought the pieces that we could make a little bitty version of the monster. He’s a little embarrassed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home