Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Tuesday, April 27th, 2004

I’m in a warehouse building trying to do something. I want to get down to the lower level and a guy who works there shows me down. There are no stairs and he guides me down onto a large soft foam thing. I sit precariously on it, trying not to fall off. He tells me to jump down but I wait until I stop swaying. I drop my umbrella down and start letting myself down the side slowly. On my way down, I grab the umbrella and hook the curved handle into a rope on the side of the foam thing. This slows my drop and I land safely.

I walk around the lower level, which looks like an old folks’ home. I’m looking for Michael Caine (whose name here is Dr. Lynski).

I walk over to a lunch counter to wait for my food. As they prepare it, I realize I ordered too much food (a breakfast sandwich and a Reuben sandwich). They’re taking my Reuben out of a tray filled with oil. The deep fried sandwich is dripping with oil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home