Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Sunday, April 25th, 2004

AJ and I have had some kind of fight or disagreement. It’s gotten so bad that I’m afraid we’re going to actually fight. I head home carrying a stool. I walk along a chain link fence for a while, trying to spy a bus.

At home (which looks like a big bed & breakfast), I search the rooms to see if he’s stolen or destroyed anything. I put the stool down in one of the bedrooms and go downstairs. I see the door to his room closed and consider going in and snooping around. Then I hear a noise from inside and tiptoe upstairs. AJ comes out and says a quiet “Hey.” I acknowledge him and continue upstairs. As I pass a sink by a window, I suddenly feel sick and retch into the sink. A small brown piece of something comes out and I gargle with a little water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home