Saturday, April 17, 2004

Saturday, April 17th, 2004

I’m in a city like Baltimore interviewing for a job at NBCi. I’m sitting in a café with Rob talking about salaries. I tell him I’d like to work 30 hours a week and that I currently make $15000 a year. He thinks for a moment then offers me double that. I leave fairly satisfied with the deal.

I wander out of the café to look for Susannah. I walk for a while then consult my map. I realize I’m in a tourist district and that I can just walk a loop back to the hotel.

I stop into a restaurant/café and see Susannah talking with Josh Weill. I’m glad to see her and she shakes hands with Josh. I tell her about my job interview. She tells me there are lots of gift shops that sell Looney Tunes merchandise and that she’s going to get Lucy something Tweety related.

Later, it’s dark as we head back to the hotel. There a re a few other people with us as we walk along a pier. A car skids out of control and almost hits one of our friends. The car skids to a stop and a man and woman get out. The woman is putting on a cocktail waitress costume. The man berates her and calls her a whore as we look on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home