Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Tuesday, March 30th, 2004

I’m at home getting ready to make dinner before people come over for poker. A huge delivery from Fresh Direct has arrived and I’m putting away all the groceries. There is a lot of meat in this order and much of it is unpackaged. Our kitchen is huge and we have deli-style display coolers instead of a refrigerator.

I suddenly realize that there are people scheduled to come over for a 6pm game as well as a 7pm game. I get a little nervous about how to accommodate everyone.

Later, We arrive with Tom & Lynnette at a Chinese restaurant and get seated at a table for 8 (we’re waiting on more people). There is already food on the table. I see a plate of sweet & sour pork and wonder how that got there.

Later, Susannah is home from work and I put my hand around her back. I start fondling her under her shirt and telling her about all my dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home