Sunday, March 14, 2004

Sunday, March 14th, 2004

I’m inside a mall looking across the way into a furniture store. There are several people browsing through it. In the back of the store, Steve Baron is sleeping on a showroom bed. I run inside to store to wake him. As I shake him awake, I say, “Steve, did you forget to lock your store last night?” Groggily, he replies, “No, I left it open for the landlady to come in. They’re expanding their store next door into mine.” “You’re reducing the size of your store?” I ask. “Yeah, it’s okay because this is my second store and my first and third stores are doing better.”

Later…

It’s early morning and I’m in a large darkened house. I put on my slippers and grab a bottle of shampoo and head for the showers. At the door of one bathroom, I peek in and see that there’s someone in the shower. I can see someone using the shower in the adjacent bathroom too. I go into a third bathroom and enter the dark stall and realize there’s someone there. A voice-over narration (or the voice inside my head) says that it’s Chris Fox and he’s busy thinking about Catherine Zeta Jones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home