Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Tuesday, February 24th, 2004

I’m walking through a high school while lots of students are protesting. As I walk by some classmates, they ask if I’ll join them at 8pm for the big rally/class boycott. I tell them in a very Ferris Bueller way, “Of course.”

Later, I’m about to leave work when two women I know come in. They run a nearby brothel. I ask them what I can get that lasts 20 minutes or less (because I have somewhere to be). One of the women thinks for a bit and offers me this: “You can look through some magazine with pictures of girls getting dick and you’ll have your very own fluffer.” She tells me it’ll cost $21. I consider the idea of getting a blowjob from a pro but decline politely, saying, “It’s tempting but it’s hard for me to pay for it when I can get it free at home.” They laugh and we say our goodbyes.

I run out of the store with no pants on. I pull my t-shirt down as far as I can and head to the apartment just above the store, stepping over some people on the sidewalk. A couple is entering the apartment building and I follow them inside. I ring the doorbell of a friend’s apartment and wait. Both roommates (who I know) come to the door. I ask if I can use their shower. They point towards their bathroom but I’m already on my way (I’ve been here often). I pass another classmate of mine on the way there. He asks me if I’m going to the protest later and I tell him I am.

Later…

I wake up from having more dreams and get up to write them down. I’m in a strangely laid-out apartment where there is glass walls that allow people out in the hallway to see inside. I’m discovering this for the first time.

As I’m writing, Darius Rucker comes in from his jog. He runs around the house once and stops to talk to me.

Later, I’m in the living room sitting with lots of others in a circle. We’re all discussing poker. I ask if three hours is long enough to play poker. A few people say they wish they could play longer. I ask if anyone can make a 6pm game on a weekday. Most cannot. I also suggest that hosts continue dealing if they bust out of a game early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home