Friday, February 20, 2004

Friday, February 20th, 2004

I?m in a large suburban house with some family and friends. I?m trying to get a cookie tray out of a heated oven. Somehow the bottom of the cookie tray touches my left arm and leaves a burn/tattoo of its design. My arm doesn?t hurt but has a light tingling sensation. I go to Sue Noblitt who takes me into the bathroom and wraps my arm up in toilet paper. I?m sheepish about my accident.

The design that the burn left is that of a Rita Hayworth-lookalike in a gown. It?s right next to a tattoo of of another woman kneeling over a reflecting pond. The tattoo?s drawing style is turn of the century.

I sheepishly show the burn to my mom and Susannah. I say, ?Well, at least the burn matches my tattoo.? Mom suggests we take a walk outside. We walk out into the suburban night, most of the houses are dark. There are a few people out on their porches. Susannah thinks it?s dangerous but my mom says it?s alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home