Monday, February 02, 2004

Monday, February 2nd, 2004

I’m driving around with my mom and Susannah. My mom suddenly gets out (while we’re still moving). I back track to find her and see her walking slowly on the side of the road. I say to Susannah, “She looks like an old grandmother.”

Later…

I’m darting in and out of traffic. Most of the other cars are driven by talkative black men.

Later…

I’ve been robbed by several people who have stuffed themselves into envelopes and escaped into mailboxes. I call the police and report this though I’m not sure if they’re still in the mailboxes. I open one to check and see that they’ve escaped.

Later…

I’m on a yacht with some friends and colleagues headed out to sea for vacation. There is a war brewing back home but most of us don’t notice the squadron of helicopters and jets overhead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home