Friday, January 02, 2004

Friday, January 2nd, 2004

I’m outside a farmhouse as a family tries to evacuate. A crazed gunman is trying shoot at us from the top floor. I watch as two women run into the room where the gunman is. Before he can shoot them, someone outside the house fires at him with a rifle.

I lie very still on the lawn outside, trying to hide behind a tree. He takes aim for me and I try to scoot farther back and out of his line of sight.

I hear a TV announcement about the shooter. They say he’s still holed up inside the house.

I’m still on a knoll near the house when I see lots of police officers. I crawl to a high-ranking officer and off information. I tell him that the guy is using a bolt-action rifle with a scope and that he’s not a very good shot. I add that it’s a good thing he’s a slow shot, otherwise he could have killed quite a few of us during the escape from the house.

As I inform the police, I notice several SWAT team members dressing up as high school football players. I notice a few of them are women.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home