Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Tuesday, December 23rd, 2003

I'm in a high school watching Sean Astin walking his girlfriend to the girl's locker room. She's a shy, big bossomed girl. He makes some excuse to pull down her top and look at her breasts. They soon part ways.

Later, I'm walking through the halls, trying to find a locker to put away my things. I see Judge Reinholt and ask him where things are. He goes to a computer and starts printing out vouchers for the lunch room. I wonder if I should pay him for them but then realize that he's stealing them.

Later...

Susannah and I are at her work Christmas party. We receive a gift certificate for one day of day care a week for a year. We're very excited about it. I ask Susannah sarcastically if we can get a refund if we decide not to have kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home