Monday, December 15, 2003

Monday, December 15th, 2003

I’m at Tamara’s cousins’ house picking up some things. The male cousin I usually deal with isn’t there. A younger male cousin puts together my things and I head out the door. I see two of his brothers in a car trying to pull into the driveway. They have trouble getting out of a pool and grind their wheels against the edge of it. I watch this for a moment and then head off. I see a policeman up the street watching all this.

I head down the hill, past a school and into what looks like a hotel. Inside, I get lost and ask some employees how to get out. They lead me to a loading dock and point me out. I tell them I’m trying to get to a train back to New York. They seem surprised to hear that. I tell them I was staying at a house not far from the train station. I ask them where I am exactly. They pull out a map and show me that I’m very far from where I started. I realize that I went the wrong way from the friend’s house and ended up quite a ways from where I started. I study the map and tell them that I need to get to Kent Station.

One woman leads me away from the hotel. She holds me close and acts kind of secretive. She’s hugging me loosely and I feel her ass. She’s wearing silk pants and her ass is round and firm. I tell her she feels nice and soft and ask her how I can get some of that. She tells me I can’t. I tell her I figured as much. I head on my way alone.

Later, I’m back at the cousins’ house working on an art project. I’m making a smaller replica of a longhaired horse. It turns out like a stuffed animal with too little stuffing. It’s limp and doesn’t stand up on its own, but it looks strikingly like the original.

I take it into the next room to show the girl (the same girl from the hotel). As I enter the room, I ask if she’s asleep (it’s late). She’s sitting close to Susannah working on a project of her own. I show her my horse and she seems impressed. I sit down against Susannah and ask the girl what’s she working on. She shows me a wood and plastic model of an Anime-inspired cat. Susannah and I are both very impressed. I want to lean over to kiss the girl but it feels awkward to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home