Monday, December 08, 2003

Monday, December 8th, 2003

I’m watching the Golden Girls. Dorothy is lying on the couch while Rose and Sophia sit nearby. Blanche is standing behind and the couch and says, “Girls, I think someone’s been going into business for themselves.” Dorothy looks guilty and sighs. “Ok,” she begins, “You all know I’m the oldest among you and I’ve seen the most of the weather tree. Stan and I never owned anything in our lives…” She goes on to tell the girls that she’s bought a building as rental property and is leasing it to some college students for additional income.

I’m now in the backyard of the property. It’s nighttime and the ground is damp. The backyard is concrete and covered with cardboard. Someone notes that they probably throw lots of parties here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home