Friday, November 21, 2003

Friday, November 21st, 2003

I’m watching some music videos on TV. One features a bunch of women sexually teasing a young boy. There’s no music playing. We see a well-tanned Phoebe Cates in the shower. She’s rubbing her breasts while pouting. A man approaches her and starts caressing her breasts. In this medium shot, we can tell he’s entered her and they’re having sex standing up. The shot pulls back to reveal a hardcore shot of him fucking her. It looks like a realistic looking dildo is fucking her in motion to the man, who is standing a ways away. It’s as if he has a 2-foot penis but the middle part of it is invisible.

I get very excited at seeing Phoebe Cates naked and surprised that this channel is showing hardcore. I want to watch more but realize I’m running late. The clock says 10:30AM. I run to the bedroom to look for a folder and get dressed.

Suddenly there are lots of people in the room and a European man with a Polaroid camera is revealing some sort of practical joke played on a man in the room. He calls me over to have my picture taken with the man. We also take a picture with his best friend. Then the camera guy calls over a guy named Craig, who nobody seems to like. In the picture, nobody will pose close to him. He seems a little surprised. The camera guy hands out pictures as they develop. He then loads a new batch of film. The film comes out of the camera all at once in a stack. Camera guy hands me a picture he took of me earlier. It’s a shot from above where I’m sitting in the kitchen watching TV. He says, “Looks like something is captivating the Japanese.” Being the only Asian man in the room, I assume he thinks I’m Japanese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home