Friday, November 07, 2003

Friday, November 7th, 2003

I’ve been dating another woman and Susannah eventually finds out. At first she’s angry but then she resigns herself to the fact that I have to get it out of my system.

The other woman and I are sitting in a restaurant trying to figure out where we are. We’re trying to draw a map on the back of a piece of paper. She starts writing street names on the map we’ve drawn but I think she’s wrong. We argue intensely and she starts condescending to me. I get pissed and slam the table, saying, “I’m not arguing with you just to impress you!”

I storm off to find the bathroom. I’m behind an old man as we approach two bathroom doors. They’re both old wooden doors with no signs on them. He opens the door and notices it’s very dark inside. A woman walks into the other bathroom. The old man lingers inside the door, not sure what to do. I get irritated and pull on a cord, lighting up the room. He stands ambling toward one stall while I dart into another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home