Thursday, December 18, 2003

Thursday, December 18th, 2003

I’m in a large indoor space (like a stadium or large theater). I start picking people off with a sniper rifle. Small pockets of people panic but overall, most people are calm. After a few shots, I pack up the gun inside some crutches and begin to make my way down the stairs and out of the building, trying not to get caught.

Later…

I’m in a large saloon where every floor has a huge hot tub. I’m in the hot tub on the ground floor with lots of other people when someone enters and wants to challenge me to a knife or gunfight.

Later…

I’m in Liza Gilbert’s house with someone (maybe Susannah). Liza is gone and I’m snooping around her place. I look in her large, two-door fridge and find mainly condiments. I want to look through her bedroom but the place is huge and I can’t seem to get there.

Later…

I’m having a knife fight with a pretty but slightly trashy girl. I end up cutting her up (though she doesn’t show any scars). At one point, I feel bad for fighting a girl and throw her my knife. She comes at me with both knives and I try to fight her off. I get cut a few times (though the cuts don’t hurt or show). I start walking away from her and she follows me as though she is in love with me and doesn’t want me to leave. She asks me if someone will write a screenplay about her life and bring it to her. I tell her it won’t be me. She asks why. I tell her I need to learn some things first: how to write a screenplay, some more things about myself. As I talk with her, I continue to walk away without looking back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home