Thursday, January 01, 2004

Thursday, January 1st, 2004

I’m an alien standing around in a marshland. I’m entangled in some interstellar intrigue where I have to kill someone.

Later, I’m an android and we’re being overrun by enemy aliens who are slaughtering everyone. I lie down and try to play dead. Someone comes up to me to beg for help but I try to shoo them away so they won’t give up my position. They won’t leave so I threaten them with my hand cannon. Since they don’t budge, I blast them in the face with it and lie with their corpse, trying to look dead.

After things quiet down a bit, I decide to go to Thailand where I can get a fresh start. I take off flying over the marshland.

The setting suddenly changes to a bar/restaurant. I try to weave my way through the tables to get out. Then I realize I’ve forgotten my coat and go back to retrieve it. There is a national broadcast on TV and everyone watching is observing a moment of silence. I walk past a waitress holding a large cake, obviously straining to keep still. I laugh as I notice the frosting on her head beginning to melt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home