Sunday, December 28, 2003

Sunday, December 28, 2003

I’m with a large group of young people and we’ve been instructed to find our way through an underground tunnel system. A few people in the group are worried but I announce to them that I went through the tunnels twice the other day and could lead them. We all enter a freight elevator to get to the tunnel level. I jump out before we get to our floor in order to fetch a flashlight.

Later (or continuous), I’m in a restaurant when I overhear a few waitresses talking about a secret room in the restaurant. It was apparently built in the old days. I also overhear an old couple talking about it. The old man says that they can go and fool around in it during the next life. The woman is a bit embarrassed.

I enter the secret space through a strange door. I hear one of the waitresses knocking and I let her in. The space is a small room with a bed and some amenities. It’s like a secret bedroom.

Later, there are a handful of us in the room. Everyone is lazing about. There is a teacher/leader among us. He is sketching something. Then I notice several of the girls (including Sarah Polley) have taken off all their clothes. I get a bit excited though most of the others are napping or reading. I try to get the others to get up but no one seems interested. I go and turn the thermostat up to make sure the naked girls don’t get cold.

I’m looking out the window with one of the girls. We see one of our people (a slightly overweight Goth girl) meeting her ex-boyfriend. “Look,” the girl I’m with says, “She’s counting all the buttons and pins on his leather jacket.”

Beyond them, several people we know are standing on a snow mound. Several motorcycles race around them.

I get bored with our group and say to no one in particular, “This is the sleepiest group I’ve ever encountered.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home