Thursday, January 29, 2004

Thursday, January 29th, 2004

I’m in a bathroom masturbating when one of my aunts (or an older family friend) opens the door. I push it closed immediately and get dressed. Through the door, I hear her telling someone about it.

Later, I get tired of her gossiping and announce to everyone that I was getting dressed and the aunt was very rude for not knocking on the bathroom door.

Later…

I’m making dinner for Tom, Lynnette, AJ and others. It’s a big complicated meal that no one is helping me with. Just as I’m nearly done, I realize I didn't make any rice. I ask the group to get some rice from a nearby Chinese restaurant but no one budges. I get very irritated.

Later, I’m standing on an island in the middle of a busy intersection. I hear a voice over narrative about bombs killing people around the time of September 11th. I watch as someone’s backpack glows neon green, indicating it as a bomb. The voice over then goes on to say that people became more aware and bomb deaths declined. I see someone with some luggage that’s glowing and they leave behind to explode harmlessly in the street.

I’m carrying several bags and a large suitcase. I leave behind the suitcase (because it’s glowing) and set everything else on a small hand-truck.

As I’m crossing the street, I talk briefly with a Chinese mother and her two young kids.

I’m traveling through Chinatown, trying to get to a bus or subway station to get to the store. I try to think of a closer subway station so I don’t have to trek as far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home