Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Tuesday, February 3rd, 2004

Susannah, another guy and I are hiding out in our house while a conflict/war rages outside. We peek out the window at the action.

There are two catapults and a trebuchet outside and several men are operating them, launching large balls of stone or iron. The projectiles don’t go very far but do hit the nearby houses.

One of the men comes into our house. I run to the closet for a weapon and find only two thin wooden sticks. I grab them and stick them both in the man, practically skewering him. I then grab my wooden sword and begin hitting him, driving him out of the house. He collapses just outside the door and I bolt it shut.

I then run to the other door to make sure it is shut. It doesn’t close properly but I’m able to lock it. As I rejoin Susannah and the other guy, I see someone knock at the other door. I try to keep quiet until I see that it’s Matt Abaya. He tells me that he’s here to help me fight off those guys. I open t he door and give him a hug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home