Monday, February 09, 2004

Monday, February 9th, 2004

I’m on a bus with a tour group traveling on a dirt road to our destination. The road is a little hilly and runs along the beach. We’re going very slowly and I get out to walk ahead of the bus. There are kids nearby playing. I trudge up the hill, trying to get to the top to see how far we are from our destination. As I top the hill, I see a sign for a farm. I sit on the ridge and look down at a diary farm. There are pens full of dogs (look like mastiffs). Large mothers are walking around, their teets spraying milk down to their pups (though the milk looks like urine). I watch as the bus turns into the farm and I run to catch up. The bus unloads the tourists along with a pack of dogs. I rejoin the group and find Susannah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home