Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Tuesday, February 10th, 2004

I’m in an elevator with another guy. We’re trying to get from the 2nd floor to the basement. The elevator takes a moment to get started and starts to move sideways and up. It feels like riding a slow rollercoaster or subway train. We travel out of the building and into the nearby industrial neighborhood. I notice some explosions nearby and ask my companion, a middle-aged black man, what’s going on. We’re both pretty worried.

The train goes underground for a bit, then back to the surface. We get off near a warehouse. We run inside and try to get an elevator/helicopter working. It takes two people to operate but I try to start it myself. My companion subdues a security guard while I try unsuccessfully to get the elevator/helicopter started. I ask him to try while I guard our captive. I force him to lie down while I search through his pockets. I come up with mostly random, unimportant papers. I ask him if the money I’m holding is all his and give it back, telling him that I’m no thief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home