Monday, March 08, 2004

Monday, March 8th, 2004

I’m floating in the water with a group of people. We realize there’s a shark in the water and we quickly retreat back to shore. We regroup and try to figure out how to signal for help. On land, there is a large house where we take shelter. As we discuss the shark problem, one woman runs to the water and jumps in. We see the shark appear out of nowhere and bite her in half. As the remaining half of her floats to the surface, I find it ridiculous that the perforation on her body is so clean.

Later, we’re inside the house sitting on the carpet when I see a newspaper on the floor. I realize the paper is the shark and I ask someone for a large book. I put the book on the paper to hold it down and begin lashing the paper with a spiked whip. As I lash the paper, I notice that it’s not being torn up as much as it should be. I switch to a spiked club and continue to beat it. After a while, I wonder if the shark is indeed under the paper. We nervously turn the pages of the paper to find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home