Thursday, March 18, 2004

Thursday, March 18th, 2004

I’m with Susannah outside her office building. She suggests we go up and use one of the bathroom shower stalls to have sex in. One of her coworkers is with us and thinks the idea is shocking and bold.

Once up in the bathroom, I’m in a stall trying to stay out of sight. I keep peeking over the stall walls to see if anyone’s coming. I see two pairs of legs behind another stall, one male, one female. It’s a hot older woman and a man, both naked. I also see Susannah and a black man in another stall. The older woman and the man stop having sex and start to leave. I leave with Susannah and we stop to talk in the lobby. She says she wants to marry me. I’m frustrated and ask her why she wants to marry me when she obviously wants to have sex with that other guy. She tries to explain that she wants to have a “European marriage” where we can see other people. She says she’s just getting a head start. I ask her if this goes both ways, if I can see Italian women. There’s a skinny Latin woman near us and I kiss her hand. “Or Spanish women.” I add. “Argentina” says the skinny woman. “Or Argentinian women,” I add, kissing her hand again. As we talk, I notice there is lotion or shampoo on Susannah’s face and I tell her she should clean it off lest someone mistakes it for something else.

I run into the bathroom to get paper towels. A secret service agent speaks into his microphone that the president (me) has gone into the bathroom. I rip a huge piece of paper off and run back to the lobby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home