Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Tuesday, April 6, 2004

Two partners and I enter a Chinese restaurant to rob it. One of my partners tells me to instruct the employees in Chinese to give us the money. The two of them hold down the customers while I force an employee to open a small safe in the ground. He gives me a little cash but I yell for him to show me the real money. He points to a small container with four keys in it. I ask him which one is it and he picks up one of them, telling me that we have to go upstairs to the larger safe.

I whisper to one of my partners to stay in the restaurant and leave if we’re not back in ten minutes. The other partner and I go towards a bank of elevators with the employee. As we enter the elevator, a friend of the employee tries to get on but we shut the door in his face.

Upstairs, we enter a courtroom where a few people are seated. We wave our guns and tell everyone to stay put. A black female security guard gets up and I point my gun at her, yelling for her to sit down. She looks confused and I try to fire at her but my gun doesn’t seem to work. A tall white guy steps down from the judge’s seat and tries to negotiate with us. He looms over me in a futuristic leather judge’s robe. I tell him to back off as my partner and I make out way out of there.

We exit the building and try to look for our other partner. We put away our weapons and walk to the other side of the building where our getaway car is. We see a few cops standing guard near it. After a few moments of waiting, I tell my partner that I’m going to wander past a few stores and get a better look at our car.

I walk through a McDonalds and down into a dark stairwell. There are a few black high school girls going down the stairs. On the way down, lots of young blind people are walking up. I hop the rails down several flights and end up in an industrial part of town. A little nervous, I walk past some people and try to find my way out.

As I continue walking, I realize I’m in Brooklyn (though it looks like hilly San Francisco). I wonder how I walked so short a distance and ended up so far from lower Manhattan. As I keep walking, the scenery changes to a beautiful coastal region with lots of boats in the harbor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home