Saturday, June 05, 2004

Saturday, June 5th, 2004

I’m in a TV truck riding behind a small UN tank. An American soldier is taking shots with an AK-47 while an African soldier is firing off bursts with a mounted machine gun at snipers inside the surrounding buildings. I look around and see the barrels of sniper rifles inside almost every building. I tell this to the nervous soldiers.

Later, we are on foot as we make our way through the city. We are next to a parking structure and I peek up to see several enemy soldiers. I tell my companion that I’ll take out the man at the very top while he sprays the rest with his AK. We pop up and take them out. We continue this assault but I find my sniper rifle a bit stiff and the bolt action too hard to quickly reload.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home