Thursday, June 24, 2004

Thursday, June 24th, 2004

I’m traveling with a group of superhero adventurers. As we make our way through Chinatown, our travels are depicted in comic book panels. Several of the panels seem to be drawn by the same artist and I stop and appreciate the artistry. Among our group is an African tribal warrior and a character who only exists as an image in a mirror.

As I enjoy the imagery inside a Chinatown shop, an old Japanese woman talks with the female shopkeeper. She asks to see some trinket. As our group leaves, one of my companions noted that the shopkeeper is very nice. I tell the group that she knows my mother but didn’t recognize me until I told her who I was.

We walk by the entrance of a basement store. I look down to see workers stacking boxes of product onto a conveyor belt. I also see occasional customers peeking up the conveyor belt to see if there are any products of interest.

Curious, I slide down the spiral conveyor belt to get to the basement quickly. To my surprise and concern, it just keeps going. Another conveyor belt above me keeps sending products (including eggs) up while the slide I’m on never seems to end. I start looking for some sort of emergency button or lever to get myself out. Panicked and claustrophobic, I wake myself up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home