Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Tuesday, June 29th, 2004

I’m in a lab with my boss (who reminds me of Anthony Hopkins). He tells me that another employee has a problem with me but he can’t tell me what it’s about. I get very frustrated because I really need to know why. I stand in silence for a moment trying to think of what to do. I yell, “I quit!” and storm out the room.

I run into another lab/classroom and start throwing things off the counter. There are several electric stovetops plugged in and cooking stuff. I overturn one that has bacon cooking. I run past the counter, throwing other things about. I run into a smaller room on the side of the classroom and get my things. I take me keys, wallet and sunglasses from a Ziploc bag and continue to overturn appliances. I see a couple pots bubbling with onions and bacon. I take the time to turn them off so they don’t boil over. I realize I’m taking too long and take off running to get out of the building.

As I run down the stairs, I’m spotted by several police officers in the corridor. I run out the building and straight into another officer. I pull out a gun and take him hostage. I look around for a car and see someone sitting in a parked golf cart. I make my way over there and push the officer away and grab a woman about to feed her baby. I force them into the golf cart to try to make my getaway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home