Saturday, August 02, 2003

Tuesday, June 24th, 2003

I'm trying to find a house in the suburbs of Mount Pleasant. Somehow I overshoot the neighborhood and wind up in a depressed industrial part of town. I start walking in the right direction, first through a factory yard, then into a large parking garage. I get a little turned around and ask a couple of construction workers for directions. They point me in the right direction. I go down some stairs to the garage exit. I see people going through a window and I head that way. As I squeeze myself through the window, the female attendant standing by it tells me this is the line for the shuttle bus to the Mount Pleasant Airport. I tell her I'm just trying to exit the garage.

Once outside, I try to get my bearings. I notice the road I've been trying to follow is Elise Road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home