Monday, August 04, 2003

Monday, June 30th, 2003

I'm at school where a science teacher has failed me. I suspect some greater conspiracy and go look for this teacher to expose her plot. I run around campus with a group of supporters trying to find out who and where she is.

We run up an incline paved with bricks and enter a hotel. It's run by a supervillain and I'm searching for his office. I'm with a group of ordinary working people who support me. We end up in a room where the supervillain is disguised as one of us. I tell everyone to leave the room. As we exit and run around the corner, I yell for the last person to close and lock the door. The last person doesn't do this and I and a few others run back to confront the supervillain. He's become a young Asian man who can kill or incapcitate a person by tripping them. The three or four of us start running away from him, trying to avoid getting close enough to him to be tripped.

He catches up to us and confronts me. He now has a few Chinatown gang members helping him. One of the young gangsters tells me he's helping the supervillain for money and that 10 years in SF (referring to a prison there) is worth the risk. I start mocking him, "Oh, SF is great, I lived there for a while, though not for 10 years. It's worth it if you try all the restaurants." The gang member gets tired of my talking and lunges for me. I grab him by his neck, spin him around and slam his head against the curb, saying, "Now what are you gonna do?" This impresses my supporters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home