Saturday, August 02, 2003

Friday, June 27th, 2003

I meet a young woman with lots of scars on her fair skin. Their origins are mysterious. I show her the scar on my wrist.

Later...

I'm back working at Digital City/AOL. After a while of killing time on the internet, I go over to Josh's cubicle to talk. I tell him I mainly came back for job security and health insurance but that even after just one day of it, I can't stand it already. I ask him if anyone would notice if I just stopped coming in. "Did you tell anyone you were coming back?" He asks. I tell him no. "Then just don't show up anymore." I ask him if he's looked at my wedding pictures yet. He says no. I get online to show him the Ofoto picutres but realize I haven't uploaded most of the pictures yet. Instead, I show him some random pictures of kids and zoo animals. Kara Lane (from Amoeba) comes to my cubicle and tells me how happy she is that I'm back. I give Josh a knowing look. The pictures on the internet look like graphic illustrations - a mix of drawings anf photos. One series depicts me in comic situations with a fat cat. The cat's sleeping basket has a sign that says "Time For Chocolate Cheese". This amuses Kara & Josh greatly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home