Sunday, September 09, 2007

I'm hanging out with some woman while her husband is at work. We joke about being alone together and she says, "It's a good thing you're gay." "I guess it is." I reply. Suddenly this woman and her boyfriend come along and start taking our farm eggs. I go to stop them but notice how big & scary the boyfriend is. He's a large Italian guy with mismatched body parts sewn together like Frankenstain. The lower parts of his arms are very small & make him look a little comical (but mostly menacing). Bobby (a poker buddy) shows up and is willing to back me up.

Later...

My mom and I are called to a convention center for an arms deal. We show up and see most of the underworld figures there. They take people up 3 at a time into the rooms to see the weapons. I get nervous & we leave along with many others. Out in the street, I'm a little disoriented and we think about taking the bus home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home