Sunday, September 02, 2007

I'm standing on a dock with a group of men with guns. We've surrounded a monster crocodile/pickup truck. It's injured and lurching forward slowly in the water. I tell the group to get away from it so one or two of us can finish it off. People move away and one guy puts a few more rounds in it. The engine block sets ablaze and I tell the others to get away. The truck lurches forward onto the dock and starts to race madly around. We all run for cover as it careens about the dock (which looks more like a parking structure). The monster is now down below us racing through crowds of people. I watch as they scatter and I'm surprised that no one's been hit. I tell all the armed men to get down there & finish it. I look for the safety on my rifle (something like an AR-15) and accidentally fire it. I sit at the ledge and wonder if I can jump down without hurting myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home