Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I'm walking down a New York street trying to meet up with AJ at the train station.  He texts me to ask where the intersection of Prospect Pl. & Prospect St. is.  I look at the time & realize I'm running very late.  I try to text & run at the same time.  I'm close to AJ's house and I head there to look up the location & print out directions.  He's already near that intersection & has Sofia with him.  I decide to just catch a cab instead but there aren't any in the street.  I start to cross a busy boulevard with a crowd of mostly tourists.  A man in a paper-mache car almost hits me and I yell at him.  After I've crossed the street, he starts following me (on a bike) and harassing me.  After he almost runs me into another pedestrian, I knock him off his bike and yell at him to stop messing with me.  I hold a handful of gravel above his head and tell him to back off.

As I continue up the street, the guy keeps following me, though at a distance.  I pull a pistol out of my belt & point it at him.  The crowd and I head into a huge gun shop.  I ask someone if there's anyway out of here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home