Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm walking outside towards a parking structure when my coworker Jeremy (from Amoeba) walks by. He hands me two Prince CDs that I need to return. We both walk into the parking structure looking for the Prince store. We come across a tiny elevator inside a clothing boutique (still inside the parking structure) and we wait. Once the elevator arrives, the entire floor moves with it. Once off, we step into a large kids/electronic store. We walk by a table with lots of bubble activities and we make note to take Sofia here later. The store is connected to an architecture firm and I can see Kell inside talking to his coworkers. I point him out to Susannah and we notice he's being affectionate with some woman. "Well, he IS getting divorced." I say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home