Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I'm inside someone else's house trying to figure out the bathroom. There's a built-in urinal/toilet in one of the beds and I can't quite figure it out. I head back outside and see the homeowner's brother, a young veteran, and I go to introduce myself. I avoids my hand and doesn't shake it.

I wander to another part of the house and find a guy doing tattoos. He starts doing something on the inside of my mouth and I'm able to see the images. He's tattooing patriotic slogans and I pull away and scream at him, "Don't you fucking dare write things I don't believe in! You ask first!"

I'm now standing in front of a arcade game screen and all the people appear as little icons. I begin squishing them all with my fingers until they pop, bleed & turn green/gray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home