Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I'm in a high school classroom after hours with a female classmate. We've both either served or just avoided detention and we're getting set to head home. We both have a paper soda cup and we stashe them under the sink in the room, saving them for later.

I head to my locker and find Lydia Harris working my combination. I nudge her aside and open it (36, 36, 18) to get some of my things out. I go find my Beth Moberly and tell her about Lydia's snooping. I offer Beth a ride and she thinks about it briefly. I tell her, "It's a limited time offer. I don't always have the car. And it's child-free for the moment, though seeing the baby might be incentive TO ride with me."

As I start to head out of the building, I try to remember which parking I parked in. It's raining & flooding outside and some of the jocks are playing catch football. As I walk past them, I see Phoebe Cates among the footballers. She's half-naked and looks at me.

As I head downstairs past her, I go to say hello. She comes close to me and I hold her, my hands under her perfect ass. She seems desperate and lonely and asks me if I'd sleep with her. I tell her she's the most beautiful woman I've seen in a long time but I don't want to wreck my marriage. I ask her how she'd like it if and affair broke up her marriage. She tells me that's exactly what happened and brings up sleeping with Oliver's dad. I say, "Wait, I though it was the other way around. Didn't he have an affair on you?" We talk and I continue to caress her body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home