Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm at a friend's apartment for an intimate party. There's a cute girl I like there and we've been hitting it off very nicely. A mutual friend slips me one of her mittens (as an excuse to call & see her again). I tuck it away, giving him a silent look of thanks. I realize it's getting late and I want to slip out for dinner, taking the girl with me. Another mutual friend slips me one of her socks (a baby sock) and I almost laugh. I tell myself I'll definitely exchange info with her.

I go to the bathroom and as soon as I start peeing, a female party guest barges in. I push the door closed immediately & latch it. She (Eva Longoria) and a couple other women keep pushing it open & being very annoying. I get irate and start shoving the lot of them out into the hallway, saying, "Just give me 2 minutes for Chrissakes!" A female friend of mine comes by and asks me what's going on. I tell her and she volunteers to keep the other women at bay while I pee.

As I try to pee, the bathroom is now a restaurant kitchen. An enormous chef with long hair is at a large short-order grill making huge portions of cheesesteaks. A line of cooks are around him at other stations. I ask someone if the huge guys Gordon Ramsey. I realize I'm pissing under one of the counters and I stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home