Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'm in China with my uncle (a blend of Little Uncle & Little Bull) and a few cousins & nieces. We're in a restaurant/theater just before a show. Brusque waitresses walk around with plates of little appetizers and we taste a few.

After the show, we walk around trying to regroup. We meander out the restaurant, looking at all the food in the buffet. It reminds me of BD's Mongolian Grill and I mention this to uncle. We both comment that this place doesn't seem all that good.

We head into an airport/train station. One of my cousins calls a taxi to take us back to the hotel in Shanghai. I want to ask her if she got us a van since there are a bunch of us. Another woman comes up to the sign where we are waiting and asks my cousin (in Shanghainese?) about taxis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home