Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm a camera man from a movie crew in a dingy prison. I turn on my tiny digital video camera and start shooting footage of inmates walking into the mess hall. I hold the camera away from my face and walk past them as they file in. When I get into another room, a group of guards and prison officials stop me from filming.

Now, I'm in a caverous room talking to some inmates. They're telling me about the time the "Pity Princess" (a woman who comes to have sex w/ the inmates) fell 15 feet (the height they show me is much higher) to her death. "She was a big girl," one prisoner recounts, "made a huge puddle right there."

As we chat casually, a big glob of something falls from the ceiling and starts to ooze around the floor. It looks like a huge piece of human fat or mucous. The inmates begin running around to avoid it and one prisoner opens a faucet to wash it away. The water just moves the glob around faster and some of the inmates yell, "Quit fucking flushing!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home