Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm in a big school building near a crowd of Chinese people. I listen to them gossip and try to ask an older woman something. In the courtyard some people are practiing archery. I mention to a nearby person that it looks dangerous the way they're just firing across the courtyard past lots of pedestrians. I run int o Nick and ask him if he wants to shoot for a little bit. We find a couple of small bows and I tell him to pick a spot and I'd go get the quiver of arrows.

I wander around the immense building, getting lost along the way. I lean over a balcony and see someone I know in a window. I ask him where the quiver is and he tells me downstairs. I ask him is there is a safe way to get down from where I am and he suggests I go back inside and take the stairs.

Once I get outside, I can't find the quiver and I get a little frustrated as I run around the building. I head back into the building but end up instead in a New York condo building. It feels familiar as though a real estate agent has shown it to me.

Back outside, I check my phones for messages and see that it's much later then I thought. A man calls me and is talking about some vague business deal. I keep trying to get him to clarify but I just get more confused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home