Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I've been playing a big multitable tournament for most of the night when a friend busts out & comes over to talk to me. I tell him to take over my stack & I'd go take a short nap & come back. I set the alarm on my cell and try to crash out in another room. My phone rings a little later & wakes me up with an announcement that the tourney is over. Nick Kaufmann has won $120,000 (having chopped it 50-50 with another player) and said he was going to build a recreation center (or something else altruist). I call & congratulate him and he tells me that he took over my stack from my friend. After I hang up with him, I think about how to politely ask him for my share of the prize. I also can't remember if I paid $10,000 to buy in or if it was a freeroll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home